Monday, March 3, 2014

Poem-1 May I help you "god"?

(published on liveJournal)

May I help you "god"?
Certainly you need help
to get things under control.
Whats the point to let your best creation suffer
and watch the drama from far there?
Have you gone weak?
Or you fear the human race?
You've divided humans into two
One who don't forget you ever and
second who say "GOD? WHO?"
Heaven , Hell, Moksha , devils whats the need to create this bullshit ?
I don't believe everything is under control of you,
If i were god I would not allow you in my crew.
Are you dead already ? Just wondering coz you never reply.
Iam suffering so much, but I never received from you any supply
Those who survive keep chanting your names
What about those who didn't survive the flames?
Most of them don't survive to tell the sad story,
is that how you maintain your glory?
Oh, yes here comes the concept of "KARMA"
So you want us to be good?
Then why did you give us the need for food?
If you want us to be good,
grant us infinite food.
If you want us to be good,
grant us perfect health.
If you want us to be good,
gift us with wisdom.
I don't think that is impossible for a "GOD".
How can a ruined human believe that you take care of world?
Do they suffer coz they did the same to someone in previous life?
Oh, so the chain will continue and you're gonna watch the sea sitting on shore.
I never worried whether god exists or not
because I know it doen't matter anymore.
You let children graduate and then die.
You let good people suffer in front of your eye.
when a criminal dies with his sins,
They say "good always wins",
Where were you god when he was earning sins,
when he burnt a saint along with his kins?
The fact is that , power always wins.
You're so helpless, you can't control SATAN
You just can't get things done.
It would be a good idea to collapse your universe,
coz if you keep doing this, things will only go worse.
You made me write this, fault is not mine
You are a failure, I want you to resign.

No comments:

Post a Comment